Walters Toyota would like to make your experience to our service or accessories department the best possible. Walters Toyota makes every attempt to provide a loaner vehicle to our service or accessories clients when scheduling an appointment that cannot be performed the same day. See an advisor for additional information and availability.
Loaner Vehicle Policies
Here are a few basic policies when driving your loaner car:
- Present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- No smoking allowed in the vehicle.
- Refrain from eating, drinking, or placing pets in the vehicle.
- Be courteous – drive safely. Be responsible and observe all traffic laws.
- Must be 25 years of age to operate a loaner vehicle, or 21 years of age if vehicle being serviced is titled in your name. Must present proof of ownership.
- Client will be charged for any damages to the vehicle.